Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). Other sites are also welcome to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other content, but not to reproduce or repurpose our copyrighted content. Please see our reprinting policy for details on how to request permission to reprint v2gov.com content.
We at v2gov.com generally encourage the reprinting of material from our site (or link to our site) because it helps to advance our mission of promoting education and discussion. Below please find our “Reprinting Policy” for all reprinted and otherwise used v2gov.com content. We have broken down our policy into two sections, Reprinting Policy under “Fair Use” and Reprinting Policy for Commercial or non-“Fair Use” Requests.
Definition: We define our content as including but not limited to issues, sub-issues, questions, editorial comments, expertise scales, summaries, methodologies, images/maps, charts, programming code, domain names, compilation of quotes, color schemes, glossaries, all other non-quoted text, the presentation and layout of all of the aforementioned, and the look and feel of our site.
The quoted content that appears on v2gov.com web site remains the intellectual property of the respective quote originators. If you are interested in reprinting quoted material that appears on our site, please direct your request to the original source of the quoted content.
I. Reprinting Policy under “Fair Use”: v2gov.com authorizes its content to be reprinted only if:
1. Use of the reprinted content complies with the legal doctrine of “Fair Use”.
2. V2gov.com is notified by email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to publication of where and when the reprinted or used content will appear.
3. All content quoted from the http://v2gov.com site is quoted verbatim, in context, and without being misleading.
4. Online credit appears as “Reprinted with permission of v2gov.com” (with v2gov.com hyperlinked to http://v2gov.com).
5. Offline and printed credits follow MLA, Chicago, or APA style manual bibliographic protocols (see the following samples):
- 1. MLA: v2gov.com/Timeline. “1800s Worldwide Synchronicity – Great Minds Create Alike.” v2gov.com/timeline 22 Feb. 2018 <http:/v2gov.com/timeline. xxxxxxxx>.
- 2. Chicago: v2gov.com/Timeline, “1800s Worldwide Synchronicity – Great Minds Create Alike,” v2gov.com/timeline, <http:/v2gov.com/timeline. xxxxxxxx> (22 February 2018).
- 3. APA: v2gov.com/Timeline. 1800s Worldwide Synchronicity – Great Minds Create Alike. v2gov.com/Timeline. Retrieved February 22, 2018, from http:/v2gov.com/timeline. xxxxxxxx
II. Reprinting Policy for Commercial or non-“Fair Use” Requests:
For reprinting requests that do not strictly meet (or appear to meet) all of the five conditions in section I. above, please email email@example.com prior to publication for permission, which may or may not be granted. Third parties cannot use v2gov.com content, employee statements, or anything else considered proprietary to v2gov.com in advertising, marketing, or other promotional efforts without prior written permission from MVSC management.
The following information should be included in any email requesting permission to use v2gov.com content:
1. The specific v2gov.com text or item wanted for reprinting
2. Intended use of the reprinted material
3. Name and contact information of intended publication or organization
4. Year the business was founded and its for-profit or non-profit status
5. Date or approximate date of publication
6. Number of copies, circulation, and/or hit traffic of publication where v2gov.com content is intended
7. Show how v2gov.com would be cited
8. Amount of permission fee to be paid to v2gov.com
9. Confirmation that v2gov.com will receive two complimentary copies of the final printed publication
10. Indicate anything else that would also be granted to v2gov.com.
11. Please note that we may also ask for additional information.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by MVSC.
MVSC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that MVSC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.